Welcome to Mountain View Masters
Mountain View Masters is a club member of United States Masters Swimming, Inc. We offer year-round coached swimming workouts and open lap-swimming for adults. All levels of swimmers aged 18 and older are welcome to join our club and swim with us.
Swim Lessons: Private & small group lessons are available for beginners and advanced swimmers - Coach Laura for details
Our team is made up of all levels of swimmers, from beginners to world record holders. We have people who compete in swim meets, triathletes, and people who swim just for the benefit of personal fitness.
Thanksgiving morning, Nov 26: 50 repeats on the 1:30 at 6:30 or 7:45
Friday, Nov 27: Holiday Hours: 6:30 & 7:45
- Arizona Masters Ron Johnson Invitational and Southwest Zones SCM Championships
- Pacific Masters SCM Championships
- Sacramento SCM Sprint Pentathlon
- 12th Annual Alan Liu Memorial SCM Meet
- Jamina Winston Memorial SCM Meet
- Gil Young Memorial LCM Northwest Zone/Oregon Masters Championships
- DAM End of Summer Splash LCM
- USMS LCM Championships
- Pacific Masters LCM Championships
- Trans Tahoe Relay
Update your MVM membership information by downloading the Mountain View Masters Membership Form and turning it into a coach at the pool.
Every Masters swimmer must be registered with Pacific Masters, U.S. Masters Swimming to swim in Masters workouts and compete in meets. Join/Renew online