Welcome to Mountain View Masters
Mountain View Masters is a club member of United States Masters Swimming, Inc. We offer year-round coached swimming workouts and open lap-swimming for adults. All levels of swimmers aged 18 and older are welcome to join our club and swim with us.
Swim Lessons: Private & small group lessons are available for beginners and advanced swimmers - Coach Laura for details
Our team is made up of all levels of swimmers, from beginners to world record holders. We have people who compete in swim meets, triathletes, and people who swim just for the benefit of personal fitness.
The new RipTide is published!
- Quicksilver Masters LCM Meet
- Wine Country Senior Games
- Lake Berryessa Open Water Races
- Del Valle AquaChallenge
- Spring Lake 1 Mile Open Water Race
- Rocky Mountain Senior Games
- Pasadena Senior Games and NSGA Qualifier
- Bay Area Senior Games
- USMS SCY Nationals
- Pacific Masters Short Course Yards Championships
- Arizona Masters Short Course Yards Championships
Update your MVM membership information by downloading the Mountain View Masters Membership Form and turning it into a coach at the pool.
Every Masters swimmer must be registered with Pacific Masters, U.S. Masters Swimming to swim in Masters workouts and compete in meets. Join/Renew online