Welcome to Mountain View Masters
Mountain View Masters is a club member of United States Masters Swimming, Inc. We offer year-round coached swimming workouts and open lap-swimming for adults. All levels of swimmers aged 18 and older are welcome to join our club and swim with us.
Swim Lessons: Private & small group lessons are available for beginners and advanced swimmers - Coach Laura for details
Our team is made up of all levels of swimmers, from beginners to world record holders. We have people who compete in swim meets, triathletes, and people who swim just for the benefit of personal fitness.
Sunday, April 24-Friday, April 29: Swimming at Rengstorff. Eagle Park will be closed due to maintenance. We will return to Eagle Saturday, April 30.
The new RipTide is published!
- Pacific Masters Short Course Yards Championships
- Arizona Masters Short Course Yards Championships
- Rinconada Spring Invitational
- Arizona Senior Olympics and National Games Qualifier
- San Francisco City Mile
- Jon Steiner Postal 1650
- 25th Annual USF Valentine's Affair
- 26th Annual Polar Bear Invitational
- Olympic Club 1500 Short Course Meters Swim
- Brute Squad Postal Swim
- 3000 Yard National Championship Postal Swim in a 25 yard pool
Update your MVM membership information by downloading the Mountain View Masters Membership Form and turning it into a coach at the pool.
Every Masters swimmer must be registered with Pacific Masters, U.S. Masters Swimming to swim in Masters workouts and compete in meets. Join/Renew online